It seems like just about everyone has some some sort of chronic health challenge in today’s world, most commonly involving skin, muscles, joints, weight and the effects of stress. The right nutrients may improve these afflictions, boost immunity and contribute to overall health and wellbeing.
If you adjust your diet to include these nutrients through whole food that’s rich in them, you’ll enjoy many other benefits from all of the nutrition that comes with it. Additionally, scientists are still learning about vitamins & natural compounds and don’t fully understand how they work together. There could be hundreds of supporting nutrients in a single food that have an impact on how beneficial the desired nutrient can be. For example, one nutrient could influence our ability to absorb another so it can be used by our body.
Sometimes, we can’t get all of the nutrients we need from whole foods and opt for supplements instead. I lean heavily on natural supplements for health maintenance, healing and prevention. The natural supplements featured below were provided by Canadian SUKU Vitamins. Their supplements are free of sugar, sugar-alcohol, gluten, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, soy, eggs, and peanuts. These non-GMO and keto-friendly supplements are pectin-based gummies.
Natural Nutrition for 7 Everyday Health Challenges
Please consult a health care practitioner before adding supplements to your diet.
1. Your hair, skin and nail health relies heavily on proper nutrition. If you have dry, dull, or thinning hair, brittle nails or skin problems, you may see improvements if you increase your intake of collagen, biotin and silicon. Combine it with Vitamins E and C, Zinc and Folate for even more improvement. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage. Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen and bone development.
Supplement Shortcut: Luscious Hair Gummies
2. Your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol could be reduced with cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar. Boost its impact with Vitamin B12 and Folate to help your body metabolize energy sources like carbohydrates.
Supplement Shortcut: Appley Ever After Gummies
3. Stress loads are high in today’s world and everyone could benefit from less of it. When we can’t avoid it, we have to ensure our body and brain can deal with it. L-theanine, Lemon Balm and GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) are used to reduce anxiety and improve your mood overall. Rhodiola may fight fatigue associated with anxiety.
Supplement Shortcut: Buh Bye Stress Gummies
4. Your complexion can suffer from many conditions, along with the normal effects of aging. Evening Primrose Oil provides fatty acids that support skin health and a clear complexion. Hyaluronic Acid helps skin retain moisture to prevent dull, dry skin and consequential wrinkles. Combine them with Zinc and Vitamins E & C for even more improvement.
Supplement Shortcut: Radiant Complexion Gummies
5. Insomnia relief may come with Melatonin, L-theanine and GABA, all of which are natural remedies for insomnia. Increasing your intake may help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Supplement Shortcut: Restful Sleep Gummies
6. Muscle strain, pain, spasms or fatigue can be caused by a deficiency in Magnesium. Today’s food isn’t as rich in absorbable magnesium because it’s often grown in depleted soil, resulting in the majority of people having some level of deficiency. Magnesium also balances calcium intake and supports the development & maintenance of bones and teeth.
Supplement Shortcut: Mega Magnesium Gummies
7. Overall health and wellbeing can deteriorate gradually, presenting itself with fatigue, cognitive decline, chronic conditions and a compromised immune system. Both adults and children can suffer short-term and long-term damage from a lack of nutrients, but it isn’t easy to consume the recommended nutritional intake every day. Follow Canada’s Food Guide whenever possible and make up the difference with a good, natural multi-vitamin formulated for Women, Men or Children.
Give it Time
Keep in mind that improving conditions with nutrients usually takes some time to work, as your body builds up its supply and begins to utilize them. You may notice immediate effects for some, like natural treatments for insomnia. Others, such as magnesium, will need some time to improve a variety of bodily functions and heal the damage that has been done. Even then, you may find some immediate relief while you wait for more significant improvement.
If a particular nutrient doesn’t work, chances are it wasn’t what you needed to heal. Keep trying until you find what your body is lacking.
Have you ever used nutrition to heal yourself? Please share your experience in the comments below.
© CanadianFamily.net – Content on this website may not be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website. We are participants in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca.